Driving

When I am old enough, I will try to start driving as soon as possible. Maybe when I have enough money, I will get a car or a motorcycle. I might get a motorcycle because gas prices are so high and will probably be higher when I am 16.

I think I will try to ride a bike to most places around town to save money. I think the trains should come back and be popular again so people could ride on them. I would ride the train a lot if there was one that went through here. My dad said he would rather have a train to go to his work so he could read a book and because he works far away.

There are some people in my neighborhood that drive to their mail box even if it is just a block away and they leave the car running for about 5 minutes while they read every single letter they receive. It makes me really frustrated and I want to tell them that they are killing a whole bunch of animals, especially polar bears. I think people should drive a lot less and try to walk some places too because another problem in this country is obesity. There is a mall right next to my house and if I go there I usually walk because it is fun to walk there and it saves gas, money, and the environment.

3 comments:

CY lee said...

Just remember to go to the restroom BEFORE going on any long trip on your bike---unless you're going to Colorado where there is a lot of cliff. :0~)

CY lee said...

Yep! It's me

Andrew

CY lee said...

R U home from camping yet??