At the moment, I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I'll be a architect, or a fireman, or a policeman, or a athlete. I kind of want to be a architect because I think it is fun to draw designs to houses. Something bad about being a architect is that I would have to learn a lot of math and school. Also I really want to design my own house so there are no toilets behind doors or super long hallways with doors that hit each other. I might be a athlete because I like soccer, basketball, and hockey. The only problem with that is I don't think I am a good enough player to be a pro in sports but, I could probably be on a minor league team. One other job I would like would be a policeman. I think it would be interesting to drive around and arrest people for speeding. I don't think the driver would be to happy about the ticket but it will teach them a lesson, the hard way. Almost every day, there is news of car crashes and sometimes deaths. Most of those crashes come from people speeding or driving drunk. Police arrest people for drunk driving too. It may not change this country, but it may save a life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment