Summer Hummer 08

Last week I was a camper at SonWorld Adventure Park VBS at my church. During the past week I had a good time singing, playing carpet ball,  water games, riding on luge racers, and playing dodgeball.

The part I enjoyed most was the fast, noisy, go carts. The go carts are really fun and exiting because the track has lots of twists and turns and the go carts run exceptionally fast. There is only one thing I do not like about the go cart station and that is, the track is very narrow which makes the course fun, but sometimes there is a person riding at a snail's pace in front of me and I cannot pass them and I would have to go slow.

This year there was over 850 campers that attended Summer Hummer and over 350 counselors and staff volunteers. Next year I am going to be a counselor because I think it is fun to work with kids.

I already knew almost all of the other kids in my group. Three of them used to be in my Boy Scout troop, one of them was my neighbor, and another one I see around the church.

I cannot wait until next summer and I hope to have a good time.

0 comments: