Phineas and Ferb

I know I am a little bit old to be watching cartoons on Disney Channel but I cannot go a month without watching a few Phineas and Ferb episodes or talking about them with my brother. I think I like Phineas and Ferb even more than Spongebob. Even though 80% of the episodes always have the same plot, it's still cracks me up every time. When there's no episodes on live TV, I usually just go on demand and watch the episodes. They're still funny even if you watch them a million times.

The show is about two step brothers named Phineas and Ferb (duh) that build something different every day. Their sister Candace tries to somehow show mom what they built and get them in trouble. Meanwhile, their pet Perry the platypus sneaks off into his secret agent hideout to get his mission to stop Evil Dr. Doofinsmirtz.

In the end right when the kids' mom is about to show up, Doofensmirtz's evil invention blows it up, or turns it invisible, or disintegrates it, or, you get the idea. Somehow though, it's still hilarious.

The show is fun for all ages even some adults. I think I learn from it. Especially how to not fight with my siblings. If you only watch one or maybe two episodes it would seem dumb. But once you see three or four you start to get it. If it's still not funny by then, then something most be wrong.

1 comments:

Erika said...

What about talking about them with your sister? I thought you had one...